Because we take security and your safety serious on this platform, we have to keep our users save always, both sellers and buyers should know how to remain save online to avoid mistakes.
Meetings (Seller and Buyer)
When buyers and sellers meet, ensure you check item quality to see if it meets your specification before you make payment.
Sellers: You are advised NOT to ask for payment before meeting with the buyer
Buyers: Don’t pay before delivery, don’t send money to an unknown person, always pay after inspection and delivery of the purchased item.
Never pay anyone for a job, do a background check of any company or website thoroughly, do not go to a remote place or hideout for any job interview. NEVER you disclose your ATM PIN, bank account or other personal details to any person.
Avoid too much pleasantry and attractive offers in a quick time or hug money, they are mostly unrealistic
Fake Payments for services:
No individual accepts payment on behalf of ViewShopper, report any one who claims to offer such services.
In addition, for you to avoid terribly and serious mistakes. Here are some general safety recommendations to have in mind so you can use out platform without stress.
1. For your safety, there is every possibility that both the buyer and the seller will be meeting each other for the first time, so you have to take precaution by meeting in an open place; meanwhile inform other people around about your movement, such as the location you will be meeting, and who you will be meeting. For best practice, don’t go alone, ask a friend, colleague or your sibling to accompany you to the meeting location.
2. Be careful when using online payment gateways because it can be masked. If you must use it, kindly visit the website of such company offering such online payment to verify yourself, instead of trusting on any third party.
3. Beware of quick business transactions as such could be an act to rush you into concluding without actually understanding the whole business. Take your time and don’t be in a hurry to do business with your client.
4. Never involve a third party, who you don’t know in the case or wiring money, because if the nature of the business changes, the money cannot be retrieved.
5. You may choose to receive payment by hand or bank, but which ever case, confirm alert has been received either by contacting your account officer of by checking your account status with USSD code of your bank or with your phone before you exchange goods or services, if you must receive payment by hand, make sure is in a safe location visible by other individuals who can come to your aid if need be. Beware that fake account notification can be sent out to anybody, so do not fall victim.
6. Be calculative, in events someone wants to pay more than the asking price, or go low for a product with high value, sometimes this might sign of foul play, stop the transaction immediately
Avoid request that involve the use of Western money transfer or Money-Gram as ViewShopper does not support such services
For further questions and clarifications. Contact us at email@example.com
26 Onwuegbuzie Street,
Behind Konwea Plaza,
Asaba Delta State