01. What are the rules required for posting adverts on ViewShopper
- All adverts you post must have a precise title.
- Every advert should contain only original images of the item. The Images should be taken by the seller and not downloaded from the Internet. The image should not have watermark, URL links or contact information.
- All advert of phones, cars and other tangible items must contain images.
- Always ensure you chose the appropriate category, as choosing a wrong one can prevent your advert from going live.
- Ensure the price of your items corresponds to the real prices of similar products posted by other sellers.
- All posted products and services must be located in the right region i.e. Country, State and Local Government.
- All items and products must be available and legally permitted in your Country before posting your ad.
- Each item for sale must be posted separately. You cannot post several products within one and the same advert.
- Make sure every advert contains a brief and clear description..
02.What items are prohibited on ViewShopper?
- Equipment for games of chance e.g. Baba Ijebu, Lottery & Slot machines
- Credit card, Coupons and vouchers
- Free items such as free to air decoders, free browsing gadgets and free item which are ought to be paid for
- Digital goods without ownership right e.g. eBooks and vouchers in electronic form
- Ammunitions, Firearms and Weapons which require a permit or legal authorization are not permitted
- Any form of explicit or adult content or services in a form
- Pirated copies of any type such as software, duplicates or “backup copies” or audiovisual items, including memory cards or other storage devices. e.g. DVDs, CDs and books
- Any Image downloaded from the internet such as stock images are not allowed.
- Smoking related products such as hard drugs, tobacco and others
- Derivatives and fireworks
- Alcoholic beverages of any type and form
- Every forms of medications
- Images and selfies that have no relation to the posted item
- Get rich quick and Pyramid schemes also multi-level marketing
- Any kind of animals considered to be endangered under any local or international laws
- Any form of affiliate Program, rewards or commissions or business partnerships
- All how to make money offers and work from home schemes
- Misleading ads seeking for donations or help for any individual.
- Any advert on sale of any Human organ is highly prohibited
- Ads from counterfeits Replicas and minors
- All ads or services offering the exchange or money transaction either online or offline on any legal tender is not allowed.
- Black Power, magic of any kind, Horoscopes or Voodoo is prohibited.
03.How do I post Ads on ViewShopper
Placing an ad on ViewShopper takes less time and is so easy to do. You can post ad now when you follow these steps
- Create account using a USERNAME and your Email and log in;
- Click on “SUBMIT AD” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Write information about your item by choosing the right category, pictures, title and description and your contact information.
- Click “PUBLISH AD” when you are satisfied.
- View or Preview your ad to view and confirm everything is ok.
Your ad will be reviewed and will send you an email informing you when the ad is live.
TO SELL FASTER, add good quality images (without watermarks) of your items, a great title and description.
If your ads are not getting sales, you can edit them at any time.